22 – 23 June
Ridgeway Studios is a new craft studio and workshop, we’re opening our doors for the weekend to show you around our newly refurbished space.
CERAMIC - JEWELLERY - METAL - WORKSHOPS - COURSES
Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd June
10am - 12pm
Saturday & Sunday - 12pm – 5pm
Saturday - 5pm onward
COME MEET THE MAKERS
Watch this space for info about workshops, courses and times for the weekend.
Book this workshop
Online booking is coming soon.
Please email to make your reservation.
Course Terms and conditions:
- The course must be paid upfront to ensure a space. (There are only four spaces on this workshop so do bear that in mind.
- NO refunds after course has started
- If you are ill and miss a session or for unforeseeable issues we can arrange another time. But we cannot offer exchanges for more than one session.
- The workshop is designed purely to gain skills and knowledge and only your best work will be selected by you to fire and to be glazed. If you wish to fire extra work you have created in your time at Ridgeway Studios payment additions can be added at the end of the session. A lot of work will be created in this workshop but a lot of the work will be trial and error and practicing.
- No food and drink is allowed to be eaten during or in the workshop, however we have a garden and kitchen where you can relax on a break if you wish.
- Clothing – make sure you wear comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting a bit messy
- No heels
- No necklaces