The workshop is aimed at giving people confidence and encouragement, at helping beginners develop their ceramic skills, and helping the more experienced move to the next level.
• Designer Finola Maynard will demonstrate throwing techniques; and get you practicing to a high standard.
• Team Building Techniques.
• Hand Building Techniques.
• Design Tutorial
The first lesson is all about you finding out about what you want to achieve. Students will be given progress books to keep a record of each workshop. Specialised Ceramic research books will be provided.
• Analysis of research and project designed.
• Progress of throwing with designs.
• Experimental self exploration on the wheel.
• Throwing One to Ones.
• Projects finalised, time to make!
• Throwing final pieces, which can be tutor assisted, or self driven.
• Students should be now at a stage where they feel confident to work by themselves and enjoy using their new skills!
• Tutorial on glazes and texture decisions.
• Final throwing session, finishing off those master pieces.
• Glazing decisions placed
• Group Tutorial
Sorry, this workshop is currently unavailable.
No refunds are available after purchase.